Friday, June 6, 2008

International Islamic University Islamabad
Past, Present and Future

IIUI is one of the prime institutions of learning in Pakistan despite its younger age. This blog offers an opportunity for all interested to share their views, experiences and memories related to IIUI. The major objective is to trace the origin and development of IIUI as an institution as well as the direction it may take in future. The alumni and specially the current students are welcome to contribute on any issues they like to discuss.

5 comments:

iiucampuswatch said...

Please check the following link for a coulmn on IIUI:
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jun2008-daily/09-06-2008/col9.htm

Abid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aziz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Touseef Ikram said...

AOA Guys,

I am really happy to see a blog dedicated for my uni. I will try to be an active member/poster.

BTW, I am from the First MBA ITM batch graduated back in 2000.

best of luck!

Touseef
Founder STOP.PK

I I U I Blog said...

Thanks Touseef. Looking forward for your active participation and in put.